Jamaica bound!

So in late 2012 I found myself needing a vacation.  I had been sort of planning to go to Romania with a friend who was originally from there, she was going back to visit family and friends.  However, as plans were made things kept changing and costs kept rising and finally it just did not sound like it was going to be a viable trip, so I cancelled any plans for that.

Bummed about not going anywhere, a friend/former co-worker, Felicia, said I should go with her to Jamaica. She had booked a trip already, but was hoping to find someone she knew to go along since she had never been outside the USA before. The trip was coming up in about 1 month, so I quickly did some research and eventually booked the same all inclusive air/hotel package she had booked.  Was a good deal getting 7 days/6 nights at an all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay plus airfare for just shy of $1,200.

As was now my habit, I took along the journal to write down what was going on and what I was thinking and other interesting stuff during the trip.

Hopefully you will find something to enjoy!

Thanks

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment